GC/ECD | 가스크로마토그래프 전자포획검출기
Chromatograph is a method separating complex compounds with components. Target compound to separate is distributed to both stationary phase and mobile phase, so it makes separation of the difference between the two. This case of using gas to mobile phase is called Gas chromatograph. It has a little restraint that compound is volatility and thermal safety, but it is widely used for its high resolution and its prompt and simple operation.
• Column oven
• 35 ~ 450 °C with typical oven cool-down
• Micro-electron capture detector
• max. temperature range : 400 °C
• radioactive source : 15 mCi, Ni-63 foil
• min. detectable : < 0.006 pg/sec lindane
• accuracy : 3 mL/min
• repeatability : 0.35 %
• Analysis of polychlorinated biphenyls, pesticides and halogen compounds.