Fluorometer | 형광 분광 광도계
Fluorescence occurs when the molecule returns to the electronic ground state from the excited state. It is capable of measuring excitation and emission spectra in UV, and Visible regions.
• Light source : Xe lamp
• Wavelength range : 200 ~ 900 nm
• Wavelength accuracy : < 1.5 nm
• Limiting resolution : 1.5 nm
• Detector : photomultiplier tube
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of fluorescence for organic and inorganic compounds
• Study of kinetic
• Temperature control measurement
• Multi-cell measurement.