Virtual Microscopy | 슬라이드스캔현미경
Virtual Microscopy is computer-based technology that offers the full range of traditional microscope functionality and more. A virtual slide is a digitally captured glass slide which is comprised of high-resolution images. The convenience of a computer is then used to view, navigate, change magnification and focus through the virtual slide with speed and ease.
• Olympus upright microscope B x 51
• Objectives : 2 x, 10 x, 20 x, 40 x
• Transmitted light source : 100 W halogen
• Virtual high quality image
• H&E / IHC slide image analysis