Ultramicrotome | 마이크로톰
Ultramicrotomes are precision mechanical instruments designed to cut uniformly thin sections of materials for detailed microscopic examination. The quality of a section is dependent on the sample material, cleanliness, sample prep, and cutting parameters. Section thickness is controlled by precise advancement of the sample towards a knife held rigidly in place.
• Auto thin sectioning from 5 nm
• Auto thick sectioning to 15μm
• Cutting speed range from 0.1 ~ 49.9 mm/sec
• Specimen auto feed 200μm
• Variable return speed over entire cutting speed range
• Optical, SEM, TEM sample prep