GC x GC/TOFMS | 다차원 가스크로마토그래프 비행시간 질량분석기
•GCxGC provides high peak capacity by trapping compounds eluting from the first chromatographic column and then systematically injecting them into the second column to obtain the second separation.
• LECO's LN2 modulator delivers the ability to modulate these volatile analyses.
•The Pegasus 4D, data acquisition rates of 100 to 500 spectra/second are commonly utilized, giving sufficient data density to obtain spectral deconvolution of the chromatographic peaks, using acquired data.
• Carrier Gas Flow : 0 to 10 mL/min Helium
• LN2 Modulator Volatility Range : C4 to C40 n-alkane at amounts equal to or less than column sample capacity
• LN2 Modulator Maximum Temperature : 400 °C
• LN2 Modulator Maximum Heating Rate : 40 °C/min
• Modulation Periods : 1 to 65 seconds
• Ionization Source : Electron Impact
• Mass Range : 5 ~ 1,000 amu
• Spectral Generation Rate : 1 to 500 spectra/second
• Food and Flavors
• Identify of complex