Spin coater & Bake system | 감광액 도포 및 베이크 시스템
Spin coating is a procedure used to deposit uniform thin films to flat substrates. Usually a small amount of coating material is applied on the center of the substrate, which is either spinning at low speed or not spinning at all. The substrate is then rotated at high speed in order to spread the coating material by centrifugal force. A machine used for spin coating is called a spin coater.
Rotation is continued while the fluid spins off the edges of the substrate, until the desired thickness of the film is achieved. The applied solvent is usually volatile, and simultaneously evaporates. So, the higher the angular speed of spinning, the thinner the film. The thickness of the film also depends on the viscosity and concentration of the solution and the solvent.
* Spin coater
- Speed range : 0 ~ 6,000rpm
- Speed accuracy : Setting RPM ± 1rpm
- Back side rinse(Back side rinse) : 2-Nozzle position(Acetone)
- Coater bowl exhaust : 2-hole exhaust
- Plate flatness : ±10um
- Temperature control range : ~ 200℃(setting unit : 0.1℃)
- Temperature uniformity : ≤0.8℃
- Adhesion treatment on substrates
- Photo resist coating
- Photo resist bake