7T MRI Scanner for rodent models | 7T 소동물용 자기공명 영상장비
This equipment is designed for the emerging market of preclinical and molecular MR imaging and MRI research.
State-of-the-art MRI CryoProbe™ technology combined with ultra high field USR magnets deliver high spatial resolution in-vivo, thus enabling researchers to come closer to the molecular and cellular level research they desire.
• Ultra Shield superconducting magnet : 7T / bore size 160 mm
• Gradient and shim equipment (BGA-9S HP) : gradient strength, 760 mT/m; slew rate, 6840 T/m/s
• Multiple RF Transmitter Channels and one RF receiver channel for 1H/19F or X-nuclei (13C, 23Na, 31P)
• Para vision® 6 for MRI/MRS data acquisition and evaluation
• MRI/MRS research for the small rodents (~ 400 g)
• Functional MRI for rat and mouse brain
• Diffusion and perfusion research
• Relaxation measurement and Spectroscopy
• Ultra short TE imaging
• MR Contrast agent validation