Physisorption Analyzer | 물리흡착분석기
Accurate and precise surface area and porosimetry measurements are essential to the determination of the effectiveness and quality of a wide variety of materials. Surface Area and Porosimetry system integrates multiple gas sorption techniques into a single, convenient tabletop instrument.
• Operating specifications
- Surface area range : 0.0005 m2/g and up
- Pore diameter range : 3.5 ~ 5000 Å
- Micro volume : detectable within 0.0001 cc/g
• Pressure measurement Resolution
- 0 to 1 mmHg Transducer : 0.0000001 mmHg
- 0 to 10 mmHg Transducer : 0.00001 mmHg
- 0 to 1000 mmHg Transducer : 0.001 mmHg
• Typical relative pressures
- N2/Liquid N2 : 10-7
- Ar/Liquid Ar : 10-7
• BET, langmuir surface.
• BJH, t-Plot, MP, αs-plot, D-A, H-K, DFT Plus (Micro/Mesopore)
• Pore size distribution, volume.