Inverted Fluorescence Microscopy | 역상형광현미경
Inverted research microscope is designed to accommodate a wide range of advanced research techniques. The IX71's modular frame and optical design provides 9 access ports for multiple input or output devices. Up to four ports can have simultaneous access to a primary image. The IX71 system can easily accommodate multi-wavelength, advanced fluorescence techniques.
• Objectives : 4 x, 10 x (PHC), 20 x (PH1), 40 x (PH2)
• Fluorescence light source : 100 W Hg Apo
• Observation : BF, Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
• FRET efficiency
• Live cell imaging (phase contrast)
• Fluorescence imaging (blue, green, red)