In Vivo Research CenterOnline/Onsite User training of IVRC (Mar. 2022)
1-3 steps must be performed for getting access animal zone, please check the deadline and period for each step.
After completion of the online training, existing entrants and new researchers will be notified separately.
1. How to apply
* New researcher(apply for the first time): Choose the On-site & Safety training date ONLY. New researchers should not choose online training. If you apply for on-site training, I will add you to online training.
* Renewing Researcher(Existing entrants): Choose the online training ONLY. Existing entrants do not necessary on-site training if you maintain the existing entrance animal zone.
2. How to enter blackboard for Online training: Click this 👉 2.이용자교육-접속방법How-to-Enter-BlackBoard-22
1) Online training PASS Standard: Total 180 points over (Video 100points, automatically reflected +Quiz 80points)
2) It can choose two zones on the same day.
3) For those who isolation zone or only enter the imaging room contact the manager to make an appointment.
4) Access to the main door (1F/ B1) and 106-108 rooms of Bldg 105 are managed by UNIST Security (Ext.1535).
5) Training schedule, not change (Exception the NEW employment).
6) Internet Explorer is not supported by blackboard. Please use Chrome.
7) Access authorization date: Batch is sent on the last day of on-site training (existing and new entrants)
Admin: YunJi CHOI(T.5211/[email protected])