in vivo research centerIVRC On site & Safety training (Apr. 2021)
|장 소||강 사|
|소 속||진행자 / 연락처||/||첨부파일|
IVRC (In Vivo Research Center) On-site training will be proceed as below.
Those who use the animal zone for the first time or will change the entry zone must take on-site training.
1. Application Deadline : 4.14-16
2. How to do : Choose training date in this page.
3. What to bring : Attached file, Your ID card
4. Where to come : #109 office of 105 Bldg on your training day
1) NO need to complete the IACUC Education (BICstudy, CITIprogram) to enter the animal zone.
2) In order to enter IVRC zone, fill out the attached file and it MUST have an APPROVAL from a person in charge (dean) and then submit it to the IVRC manager.
3) 105 Bldg and IVRC basement main door access are controlled by UNIST. Please contact 105Bldg Security (T.1535).
4) Isolation zone is individual lesson. Please contact the manager of isolation zone to make an appointment.
Admin : Yunji Choi (T.firstname.lastname@example.org)