in vivo research centerOnsite-User training of IVRC (Feb. 2021)
|장 소||강 사|
|소 속||진행자 / 연락처||/||첨부파일|
IVRC (In Vivo Research Center) On-site training will be proceed as below.
1. Application Deadline : 2.10-12
2. How to do(2 step) : Submit IVRC Access Permissions Application(Check Attached file), Choose training date in this page.
1) Access Permissions Application must be submitted.
– On-site training & Access Permissions Application : NEW researchers, change access zone of existing researcher
– Access Permissions Application only : those who have the expired(within two years from the last completion)
2) Please bring your ID card and come #109 office of Stem Cell Research Building on your training day.
3) 105 Bldg and 105 Bldg IVRC basement main door access are controlled by UNIST. Please contact UNIST Security(T.1535).
4) Isolation zone is individual lesson. Please contact the manager of isolation zone to make an appointment.
Admin : Yunji Choi (T.email@example.com)