in vivo research centerIVRC access training (Jun. 2023)
|장 소||강 사|
|소 속||진행자 / 연락처||/||첨부파일|
|2023||Online/On-site training Apply period||Online training||On-site/safety training|
|Jun||5. 22 – 6. 1||6. 5 – 6. 9||6. 13 – 6. 14|
1. How to apply
New researchers will be added to online training when applying for on-site training.
Existing entrants(=extend access period) do not necessary on-site training if you maintain access zone.
2. How to enter blackboard: Click ➤ 2.이용자교육-접속방법How-to-Enter-BlackBoard-22
1) Online PASS Standard: Total 180 points over (Video 100p +Quiz 80p)
2) On-site training can apply to multiple zones per day.
3) The access control for the animal zone and Bldg 105 are separate. Access of Bldg 105: Ext.1535
4) Online training schedule, not changed (Exception for the NEW employment).
On-site training may be changed in some cases or request of the researcher.
5) Internet Explorer is not supported by Blackboard. Please use Chrome.
6) Return zone and imaging room 3 are given access permission at the same time.
7) Access is granted on the following Monday after all on-site training has been completed.
Online training admin: YunJi Choi (Ext. 5211, [email protected])
2023 2nd Spectro-/Fluorometer Self-user Training
2023 2nd Zeta-sizer Self-user Training