in vivo research centerIVRC On site & Safety training (Aug. 2021)
|장 소||강 사|
|소 속||진행자 / 연락처||/||첨부파일|
IVRC (In Vivo Research Center) On-site training will be proceed as below.
1. Application Deadline : 8.11-13
2. What to do : Choose training date in this page.
3. What to bring : Attached file & ID card
4. Where to come : #101 office of 105 Bldg on your training day
5. How long : Takes about 1 hours each animal zone
1) NO need to complete the IACUC Education (BICstudy, CITIprogram) to enter the animal zone.
2) In order to enter IVRC zone, fill out the attached file and it MUST have an APPROVAL from a person in charge (dean) and then submit it to the IVRC manager.
3) 105 Bldg and IVRC basement main door access are controlled by UNIST. Please contact 105Bldg Security (T.1535).
4) Isolation zone is individual lesson. Please contact separately and make an appointment.
Admin : Yunji Choi (T.email@example.com)