HSC Sputter | 고단차피복 박막증착기
HSC Sputtering system is a multi-purpose tool generating plasma inside chamber by supplying DC and RF power.
This equipment is capable of high step coverage thin films and deposit various types of thin films by in-situ.
• Substrate size : 4, 6 inch wafer (10 slot/cassette)
• Target size : 10 inch
- Cathode#1(Al, Cr, Zn/ZnO) : Pulsed DC 15 kW
- Cathode#2(Ti/TiN) : High step coverage DC 15 kW & 600 W RF power
- Cathode#3(SiO2) : RF 2kW
- Substrate pre clean : RF 600 W automatic processing
• Substrate heating : 300 °C ± 3 %
• Uniformity : less than ± 5 % within wafer
• Thin film for semiconductor
• Fabrication of contacts interconnects