DART (Direct Analysis in Real Time) is a new ion source that can analyze samples with various states and shapes without any sample preparation.
You can acquire high mass-resolution, accurate-mass spectra in real time by simply presenting samples of various shapes and states to the DART ion source without any sample preparation.
• Ion source : ESI, DART
• Analysis type: TOF-MS(Time of Fight)
• Mass range : 6 ~ 10,000 (m/z)
• Resolution : R≥ 1.,000(FWHM)
• Sensitivity : 10 pg reserpine, S/N is 10 or more
• Accuracy : 3ppm
• Identification of molecular weight
• Materilal analysis solutions
• DART Application: Direct analysis of stains on cloth caused by cosmetic