Normal SEM | 주사전자현미경
SEM is a microscope that uses electrons instead of light to form an image. The scanning electron microscope has many advantages over traditional microscopes.
• Magnification : x 5 to x 300,000 (continuous)
• Accelerate voltage : 0.3 to 30 kV (0.1 kV/step)
• Detector : SE+BSE
• Electrical image shift : ± 50μm (WD = 10 mm)
• Electron gun : precentered cartridge filament
• Traverse : X axis 0 ~ 100 mm, Y axis 0 ~ 50 mm
• Microstructure analysis of the sample, such as a wide range of metal, materials, semiconductors, fiber and polymer material.
• Surface microstructure of the metal, the material and shape of analysis.