MALDI-TOF/TOF | 매트릭스보조레이저탈착비행시간질량분석기
Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI) is a soft ionization technique used in mass spectrometry, allowing the analysis of biomolecules and large organic molecules which tend to be fragile and fragment when ionized by more conventional ionization methods. TOF/TOF is a tandem mass spectrometry method where two time-of-flight mass spectrometers are used consecutively. The first TOF-MS is used to separate the precursor ions, and the second TOF-MS analyzes the product ions. An ion gate for selecting the precursor ion, an ion fragmentation region (e. g. a collision cell) and an ion accelerator may be provided between the first and second TOF-MS.
• High mass resolution at every mass from 700 ~ 6,000 Da
• Resolution ≥ 1,100 & mass accuracy of ≤ 80 ppm in linear mode for protein
• Mass accuracy of ≤ 3 ppm for peptide mass range in reflectron mode
• Sensitivity in low attomole range with high S/N ratio in TOF/TOF mode
• Analysis of biomolecules (protein, peptide, sugar, etc)
• Analysis of large organic molecules (synthetic polymer, dendrimer, etc)